PURCHASER OBLIGATION – When requesting warranty repair or exchange, the original purchaser must contact Mazco Props for a return authorization, and forward the propeller, freight prepaid, with evidence of purchase (i.e. sales receipt) to address below.
MAZCO PROPS, INC. OBLIGATION – To ensure the highest degree of performance for your boat, Mazco Props will offer to the original purchaser of any Mazco Series Propellers, a maximum of one (1) exchange for a different Mazco Series Propellers of same value. If propeller is damaged in any way, no exchange is available. A restocking fee of ten percent of the cost of the propeller will be charged for all exchanged propellers, NO EXCEPTIONS. This exchange period is limited to thirty (30) days after purchase NO EXCEPTIONS. Purchaser to and from Mazco Props, Inc. will prepay freight. Exchange propellers subject to availability.
WARRANTY REPAIR, EXCHANGE OR REPLACEMENT – Mazco Props warrants that any defective propeller will be repaired or exchanged without charge except the 19 spline (fat boy) hub propeller. In that case, the charge will be $175.00 plus shipping due to the cost of the hub. If upon examination of the returned propeller, the warranty is approved, the repaired or replacement propeller will be returned to the purchaser at their expense. Mazco Props reserves the right to replace the defective propeller with an identical or similar propeller in current production at the time that the propeller is returned. One (1) modification will be made to the propeller free of charge (does not include repair) within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase to the original purchaser’s boat/motor. Purchaser to and from Mazco will prepay freight.
WHAT IS NOT WARRANTED
- Labor for removal and replacement of defective propeller.
- Propellers that have been remanufactured, rebuilt, modified or repaired.
- Any damages caused to boat or motor.
DAMAGE CAUSED BY:
- Misuse, negligence, modification, accident, abnormal operations or product application.
- Participation in or preparing for racing or other competitive activities.
- Grounding or striking of foreign objects. Leading edge blade fatigue cracks are caused by impacts with objects in the water. These small nicks can cause fatigue cracks if left unaddressed.
- Cavitation, corrosion or electro-chemical action.
- Transportation: The loss of boat and time, inconvenience or other incidental charges such as service, forklift rental, telephone calls, towing and storage, lodging, car or boat rental, food or other consequential damages, except where required by law.
GENERAL TERMS – The warranty set forth by Mazco Props, Inc. is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties whether oral or written, expressed or implied. This warranty is intended to comply with Federal Statutes and regulations, and the laws of the State of Nevada. In no event shall Mazco Props, Inc. be liable for consequential damages.